We collect and use the following personal data when you make purchases through the Site, so that we can fulfil your order, deliver it to you, and provide you with service support:
- email address;
- delivery information, including your name, delivery address and phone number; and
- billing address, including your name, delivery address and phone number.
We collect and use your name and email address when you register as a user of the Site in order to facilitate your registration.
We also collect and use personal data from you when you submit a CV, job application, or any comment, question or feedback to us, request services from us such as subscribing to our electronic newsletter mailing list, or disclose your personal data to us through the Site in any way.
- to identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- to improve the contents of the Site;
- to customize the content of the Site and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you, including tracking your past purchases in order to provide you with new services or special promotions;
- to utilize your browsing history on the Site for demographic research; and
- to obtain static data of web visitors and aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
- to optimise advertising across the internet, based on the interaction of visitors to BeautyFresh;
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- We may permit certain trusted third parties to access your personal data in connection with their performance of services to maintain and operate the Site and certain features on the Site. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site; operate various features available on the Site; send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders and may share personal data or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, transportation partners and affiliates.
- We may employ a third-party service to collect the above-mentioned information, including personal data, and use their tracking services on our behalf. However, this information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with others.
- We may disclose personal data as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any disclosures made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
- We reserve the right to disclose information, including personal data, in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction. We may also disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- We may disclose aggregated and anonymized data to third parties.
Your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012. Third parties, with the exception of Singapore public agencies, are subject to data protection obligations and may only use your personal data to perform the necessary functions.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable physical, technical and administrative practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data, including personal data, stored on our system. We believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. To increase your security, we do not request your credit card information in any form. Although we take reasonable steps to protect the information we receive from you, no computer system is completely secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to the Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
We therefore encourage you to review the privacy statement of any website you visit. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving the Site, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you give to any other entity after leaving the Site, and any access to such other websites is entirely at your own risk.
Accessing and Correcting your Personal Data
You may review and correct your personal data by contacting our DPO. We will only disclose personal data in accordance with an access request to the individual who registered his/her personal data with the Site, and only after confirming that the person requesting access is indeed the registered party.
You may also contact our DPO to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data.
Please allow 10 working days for your request to be processed.
Retention of Information
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, or if you otherwise withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, please note that your personal data may still be retained on our database to the extent permitted by law.