Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant - 50gr
There are an infinite number of ways to use this classic cream, but here are 8 great ones:
1. Skin Saver - Protect skin from drying wind, central heating and air conditioning. This skincare multi-tasker soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations, including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.
2. Shine Factor - Found in top makeup artists’ kits worldwide, this all-in-one beauty tool adds shine to eyelids, cheeks, lips and legs.
3. Eye Opener - All it takes is a dab to smooth eyebrows and create a perfectly defined arch that will stay in place all day.
4. Cuticle Conditioner - Soften rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth, supple and beautifully manicured.
5. Treat for Feet - Smooth rough heels and soften soles for barefoot beauty in every season.
6. After Sun-Soother - With its legendary soothing and moisturizing benefits, it’s the ideal after-sun treatment to relieve minor sunburn and calm dry, irritated sun-exposed skin.
7. Flight Tool - Flying can leave skin looking and feeling dry and uncomfortable. Pack this intensive hydrator to boost skin’s in-flight moisture level wherever you go.
8. Leg Wear - Great for an apres shave or apres wax treatment. This classic cream calms irritation, reduces redness and leaves legs super-smooth and silky-soft.
Apply the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant liberally as often as necessary, anytime anywhere you need.
Shape brows, revitalize shine, soothe dry hands and smooth cuticles and nails. Also soothes dry skin and comforts minor weather burns, scrapes and abrasions.
Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Salicylic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Fragrance, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides
*Ingredients are subject to change, please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredients.
We currently ship to Singapore only. For other international countries, do email us at email@example.com.